France is one of the modern countries in the world and also a leader among the EU nations. It is a permanent member in the UN and plays a very influential role. France is linked to the UK by the channel tunnel which passes underneath the English Channel. The government system is republic.
France Tourist visa
France attractions have managed to attract many internationals tourists from different parts of the country. France Tourism offers many attractions places in France to visit such as Dune of Pyla, Palais des Papes, Gorge du Verdon, Mont Saint Micheal, Palace of Versailles, Chamonix, Eiffel Tower are some of the best places to visit in France.
Some of the main reasons why France is a desirable place to visit
- France always has something for everyone
- The tourist can never run of sights when they are in France
- During your travel tourist are even allowed to work in France through working holiday visa
- France has managed to attract international tourists every year by its beauty and over 79.5 million visit France
To visit France every international tourist who does not belong to the EU nation must obtain a France Visit visa in order to enter the country and explore France. France visit visa is also called as France Schengen visa.
France Schengen visa requirements
There are certain requirements that every foreign tourist needs to meet
- Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- Photographs with the specific requirements
- Completed application form
- Parents no objection letter, birth certificate and copies of the passport, if the children are below 18
- A letter stating the purpose of visit
- Bank statements
- Air tickets conformation and accommodation details