Individuals who are EU national or national belonging to EEA, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. The individuals do not require a French Student Visa. Instead, they would require a valid passport or other valid travel ID in order to pursue an education in France. In case, if the individual is national of other nation and Interested to Study in France, they need to Apply for Student Visa for France to undertake study in France. They need to meet the student visa requirements for France. In case of any queries you can get in touch with student visa guidance France, they would assist you and resolve your queries.
There are several types of French Student Visa which are issued by the French govt, and the one you need would differ depending on how long you wish to study in France for.
Schengen Student Visa (short stay)
If your course duration is less than three months and you are sure that you would not be spending longer in this nation, in that case, you should apply for Schengen student visa or student stay. The Schengen student visa is issued to those who wish to be a student in France free of charge and cannot be renewed.
Requirements to be met to become international student in France
- Official acceptance letter, for an accredited program at a French institution. It must be on the officially headed paper, featuring details such as program details of your study and start and end dates of study.
- Proof of sufficient funds: This must be demonstrated by submitting the bank statement, scholarship or grant, notice of funding from a loan.
- The individuals should submit proof of return ticket home. Often this is in the form of actual ticket or reservation showing the date of departure, but it can be a handwritten statement on the internet which must include intended departure dates.
- Proof of medical insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of proficiency in French language, if you are studying a French language course. Title : What is the eligibility criteria for French student visa?