Willing to Visit France for the business purpose? Then, you need to apply for a France Business Visit Visa if you are a foreign national. People from all over the world, desires to Visit France for the business purpose as, they are number of excellent opportunities for the business people. France is considered as the business hub thus, people tempt to do business in France. The French government is also issuing France Business Visit Visa for Indians who want to engage in business at France.
Requirements for France Business Visit Visa:
Foreign nationals who want to apply for a Business visit visa for France must meet the following requirements.
- A recent photograph of size 3,5x4,5 with a plain white background
- Valid passport with a minimum of six months validity period plus at least successive empty pages
- Copies of legal UK, Canada, Japan, US and any Schengen visa
- Proof demonstrating the employment of the applicant of France Business Visit Visa.
- A certificate of trade registration or other valid documents must be presented in case of merchants or in case of self-employment workers.
- Proofs demonstrating their personal income status
- In case of France Business Visit Visa applicants do not hold sufficient funds to meet the expenses during their stay in the country, their dependent family members need to prove their income status and must be able to support them during their stay in the country.
- Round trip tickets
- Accommodation proofs for their duration of stay in the Schengen zone
- Letter of invitation letter from the French company, stating the purpose of the business visit.
- Medical insurance including medical repatriation & hospital care, which is valid for the duration of stay for Schengen zone.
Thus, applicants with these documents and requirements can apply for the Business visit visa for France
For more updates Follow us @ Facebook , Twitter , Google+